1. Images and texts are static in advertisements. There are images, texts, and interactive elements in display ads. 2. Content that has been recommended or branded. Depending on where they appear on the webpage the advertisements may take on and vary with different shapes and sizes.
3. The ads are seamlessly integrated into the site content, mimicking the media format in which they are displayed. Their appearance is similar to that of the editorial page. A paid advertisement stands out, and it's clear what it's promoting. 4. This is a great way to educate your audience and provide them with information and solutions with answers that they might need. Overall brand awareness. The best way to promote a brand, product, or service.
5. Marketing on the soft side. Aggressive marketing. 6. With an average CTR of 0.2%, it has a high CTR. With an average CTR of 0.05%, it has a low conversion rate.
7. Ideal traffic driving method for your website. Best method for retargeting your ads. 8. There is a higher quality of traffic generated from campaigns on publisher websites with premium content. It is more difficult to generate high quality traffic with campaigns on websites that are common.
9. Costs per click are higher. Cost per click is lower. 10. Mobile-friendly. A better experience on a desktop.